Five favourite tv shows | five fridays. 💙

I am mega obsessed with tv, I love watching tv series and I have a forever ongoing list of things to watch. Here are five of my favourites that I have watched so far! 🙂

1 – An all time favourite of mine is Friends, I will never get tired of watching the same episodes over and over again. I have the boxset to watch whenever I want aswell. I find it so funny and one of the best shows ever made!

2 – Since I binge wathed like the first 4 seasons of The Walking Dead, I have non stopped watched it and I even re watched it with Adam too. Cannot wait for it to be on again! 😛 This show constantly keeps me gripped.

3 – Another old favourite of mine is Desperate Housewives. I started watching this years ago as a young teenager and I feel like I grew up watching it. I love that it makes you have so many mixed emotions and always exciting storylines, love the ladies of wisteria lane! 😛

4 – One of the most strangest but great tv shows I have ever seen, Adam and I are obsessed, one of our favourite things to watch together. We have watched season 1 and 2 so far and they are soooo good! Evan Peters tho 😍❤️

5 – ‘Got a locket in your pocket, taking this one to the grave’ I am STILL not up to date but I like that I am taking my time otherwise as I feel so impatient waiting for the next episode! I like the mystery of PLL and the gorgeous girlies too! 😘

I’m sure a lot of you may like these tv shows too as they are super popular and I just love them all! 😀 I’d love to know your thoughts are or any other show that you like?!

8 Comments

1. February 6, 2016 / 11:44 am

Friends and PLL are two of my favourites too! Where are you up to with Pretty Little Liars? x

• February 7, 2016 / 10:23 pm

Awesome! I have just started season 5! Eeeek 🙂 are you up to date? Xx

• February 7, 2016 / 10:26 pm

I’m up to season 6 but it hasn’t started over here yet, hopefully soon x

• February 7, 2016 / 10:26 pm

Ooooh it is getting so good! I can’t wait to be up to date 🙂 aw thats cool. Yeh hopefully 🙂 xx

2. February 16, 2016 / 3:12 pm

Did you see the latest episode of The Walking Dead? Oh my GOODNESS!! That was one of the most intense things I’ve ever seen on television! TWD is also surely in the Top 3 for me.. WIth Breaking Bad at #1, Game of Thrones at #2, TWD at #3, The Office at #4 and #Parks and Recreation at #5 😉

• February 17, 2016 / 10:34 am

OH MY GOD YES! it was super tense, so much happened in one episode I was on the edge of my seat like AHH whats happening! haha. Ooooh nice I actually haven’t watched any of those other shows yet! 😛 xx

• February 23, 2016 / 4:42 pm

Haha yesss and did you check out this week’s episode? 😀 I was laughing or smiling most of the time. And that’s a rarity in TWD 😛 Great episode yet again (y)
        P.S. Jesus is so AWESOME!!

• February 23, 2016 / 5:23 pm