Hello there, I’m back again with a little more Disney for you all to enjoy. I am doing a Disney Tag again but this time I am doing the Movie Edition OOoooOOhhhh 😛
- A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience? One would definitely have to be in Toy Story, I would love to be a Toy and maybe be a cowgirl like Jessie and have lot’s of fun with my other toy friends haha do I sound weird yet? I love the scene in Toy Story 1 where Woody & Buzz are chasing the moving van and they end up ‘Falling with style’ 😛 Another has got to be from one of my favourite Disney movies, that is Peter Pan. Where they all have fairy dust and think happy thought and end up flying around the room out the window and straight to Neverland through the clouds, how awesome would that be. 😀
- If you could choose any characters to be your best friends, who would you choose? I’m going to go for Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc. as I think they are so damn funny and also pretty cool monsters.
- Who are your favourite Disney princesses? My two faves are Rapunzel from Tangled as she is so quirky and ditsy, and looks super cute and my other is Ariel from The Little Mermaid. I love all things mermaid and this is one of my fave Disney films also, she is beautiful and can sing and free clam bra?! 😛
- Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie which never fails to make you cry? Without a doubt the opening montage Up of Carl and Ellie’s love story omg so cute yet so sad. A more recent film that made me tear up is when Hiro deactivates Baymax in Big Hero 6, oh the pain!
- What is your favourite Disney movie? Wow so many, I would usually say that Peter Pan is my fave from my childhood but one of my ultimate faves now is Tangled. 😀
- What are some of your favourite Disney songs? ‘Just can’t wait to be king’ & ‘Hakuna Matata’ from the Lion King. And ‘A Whole New World’ from Aladdin.
- Which Disney prince would you want to marry? I know he doesn’t actually become a prince in the movie but he obviously would of ended up marrying Rapunzel so I am going to say Flynn Rider, he is charming but hilarious and has a fun personality.
- If you had to be a Disney princess who would you want to be? I would so want to be Ariel, she is my fave! I love all things magical and mermaids and things like that and how cool would it to be a mermaid?! Love her gorgeous bright coloured hair and she is so cute, love her! *free clam bra* Also how cool would it be to breath under water.. exactly. 😉
- Which princesses dress would you most like to own? I really would love to own Rapunzel’s dress as it is absolutely gorgeous and also purple which is my favourite colour. Can someone find it for me? I want to wear it everyday!
- Which Disney castle would you most like to live in? The beast’s castle in Beauty & the Beast as it is huge and absolutely beautiful. It has an awesome dining room, ballroom and library included and just looks so cosy and homey. 😀
- Which Disney sidekick would you have? Hands down Mushu, Mulan’s dragon sidekick. He is soo funny and is constantly making me laugh throughout the film, he is also really protective even tho he is small. 😛
- List some of what you believe are the most underrated Disney films? ‘Oliver and Company’ ‘Mulan’ ‘Big Hero 6’ ‘The Rescuers’ ‘Aristocats’
I loved writing this blog post as you may know I love all thing’s Disney and this was a fun tag to do. 😀