Hello lovelies! 😀
A big thank you to the lovely Kirsten behind the blog KirstenEmma. These awards make me go all soppy and feel really loved! 😀 Go check Kirsten’s blog out if you like, it is great and I’m sure you’ll think so too.
There are a few rules to follow:
1. Tag the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion
4. Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them.
Questions & Answers..
- What has been your biggest Beauty/Fashion FAIL? Oh wow, probably back in my teenage years. That white eyeliner on my eyelids along with pink dazzle dust with WAY too much mascara! And those chunky belts I wore FAIL haha!
- What has been your biggest Beauty/Fashion TRIUMPH? To be honest I don’t know?! Maybe I haven’t had one great one yet..
- What’s the best bit of beauty/fashion advice you can pass on? With fashion learn how to dress your body type and try to try new things and don’t let anyone make you feel like you don’t look great, because you do! And with beauty advice I would say simple is better with a little wow, don’t wear too much on your face and cover all that natural beauty. And always take your make-up off before bed! 😉
- Who in the public eye inspires you with either make-up/style? For make-up I would say Taylor Swift & YouTuber Gabriella Lindley. For style a mix up between Zooey Deschanel, Hayley Williams & YouTuber Grace/Dangerous Person.
- Who in the public eye is the total opposite to you in terms of style/make up? Miley Cyrus. That girl gone a bit too wild for my liking.
- What is one fashion trend you just didn’t ‘get’? Pugs on clothes, they haven’t got the nicest of faces now have they haha.
- What is your go-to foundation? At the moment it’s Benefits Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow.
- What do you think your next beauty/fashion purchase will be? As my current foundation is running out I want to treat myself to some Mac foundation as everyone says how great they are.
- What perfume are you loving right now? I have recently ran out of my perfumes 😦 So I have been using Impulses Vanilla body spray which is gorgeous. My birthday is soon tho 😉
- What is in your travel make-up bag? Always a vaseline, for definite. Collection concealer for those blemishes and an eyebrow pencil or pen.
So that’s it! And my nominations are…
My Questions are…
- What is your best fashion/beauty advice?
- What is your favourite item of make-up?
- Do you stick to a skincare routine?
- How would you describe your fashion style?
- How often do you clean your make-up brushes? Honestly? 😉
- In what order do you apply your make-up?
- Who inspires you for fashion & beauty?
- If you only have 5 minutes to get ready what is your beauty regime?
- Would you either go out with out your make-up done or without your hair done?
- Why do you blog? 😀
Until next time lovelies