Hello again 😀
Photo of the week | Family | Day out in Bristol
Back with my weekly happy little things from the last 7 days in my world.
Here they are…
- Shaun the sheep hunting. In Bristol there is 70 big sculptures dotted around and you can hunt to find them and get photos and it’s a whole lot of fun, me and my family spent the whole day finding lots and walking loads!
- Cinema dates. Me and Adam had 2 cinema dates this week! The first was quite a weird film called ‘The Gift’ it was interesting but kinda odd haha. The second being ‘Pixels’ which was really funny and a good film to watch, to be honest I did expect more but I enjoyed it anyhow, and I love any Adam Sandler film!
- Payday. I finally had my first day, and it was nice to have some money to treat myself and do a little shopping! 😛
- Wagamamas. Adam treated us to a lovely wagamamas on Wednesday, which is one our new favourite restaurants to go to eat. We had the same thing this time, the chicken katsu curry SO GOOD!
- Couple time. I’ve had lots of lovely moments with Adam this week and I am feeling really happy. His bed is the comfiest bed ever, find it so god damned hard getting out of it in the morning haha!
That’s my weekly mini happys, I am feeling relaxed and cheerful today. What a good week! 🙂
See you next week!