Hello world. 😀
Photo of the week | Nandos family! | Patryk, Marcellous, Shane, Myself and Adam |
This week I have been enjoying it fully before I go back to work on Monday and I am nice and happy and chilled right now, currently sat on my boyfriends bed munching on Minstrels about to watch a film! 🙂
Here is my 5 mini happys for this week…
1. Nando’s family day! So if you are employed by Nando’s, once a year every region has their own family/friends day and it’s great fun! Fun and games along with a few alcoholic beverages too 😛 Last years was amazing and this year was good but the weather sucked! I am an ex-nandoca but luckily I got to go again this year as my boyfriend works for the company! It was nice to socialise and see everyone 🙂
2. New make-up! I bought myself a few bits of much-needed make-up this week, and spoiling myself always makes me feel happy! I got a gorgeous new lipstick which I am in love with too. *will be doing a post soon about it!*
3. Sleeping. I love sleeping, I mean who doesn’t right?! But now I am back in Bristol I am able to spend more time with my boyfriend and I just love to fall asleep next to him and be able to wake up with cuddles too. *soppy I know*
4. Family parties. It’s not often they’ll be a big family party in my family and when it happens it’s always really fun and I just love my big ole crazy famo! It’s nice to mingle with members that you don’t rarely see and just to get drunk together!
5. Excited for work! I am really really pleased that I am able to have my job back at H&M! I start tomorrow and I can’t wait to be back with all my girlies! Missed them loads and I really enjoy working for the company 😀
That’s it for this week! Thank you for reading this post and I hope you liked it. See you again next week for my next #5minihappys! 🙂
See you next week!