Hello world 😀
Photo of the week |Niece & Nephew | Jack, Millie, Me
I am going to share with you 5 little things that have made me happy this week. Enjoy…
1. Back in Bristol. I am much happier to be living back in Bristol again, weight off my shoulders.
2. 5sos – Shes Kinda Hot tho. 5 Seconds of summer released their new single ‘She’s kinda hot tho’ and I am in love with it! I need to see them in concert one day! I love their music so much and they seem like such nice lads. Me and my sister watch endless videos off them when we’re bored haha! *fan girling*
3. Seeing my niece and nephew. I’ve spent some time with Millie and Jack this week and I stayed over theirs one night and they always make me smile.
4. Finished watching New Girl. This week I watched the final episode from New Girl Season 4 and it was great but I am kinda sad that I now have to wait ages until Season 5 is going to be out 🙁
5. Being Bra-less! I tried to go a week without wearing a bra and I happily succeeded! It’s now been 2 weeks and if I did wear one, I’d only wear my lace ones (which are from H&M and sooo nice) Go me. I just find it soooo much more comfortable and I am confident of going out without wearing one underneath my clothes now. 🙂
So it’s been an ok week and I am feeling happy and positive today, just waiting for my sunday roast dinner to be cooked *yum* 😛
See you next week!