Feeling really great today 😄 (apart from being slightly hungover and tired ha!) Here is my top 5 things that have made me happy this week! Enjoy..
1. Harbourside festival. Every year in Bristol they have the harbour festival over a weekend and it is one of my favourite events in Bristol to go to. Got very drunk and had lots of laughs. The weather was great also! *bonus*
2. Getting a job. I am really please to have a job again back in Bristol, I start back in a few weeks yay! First paycheck – shoe shopping!!
3. Plans to move back to bristol. I have made the decision to move back to Bristol due to certain things.. and I am so happy to be going back.
4. Finished watching Desperate Housewives. Oh-em-gee! I didn’t ever want it to end! I have watched the show for years and I finally got around to finish the last season, and I got so emotional! Haha typical me.
5. Indian takeaway. Tonight my lovely boyfriend is treating us to a night in with an indian takeaway *yummy* I can’t wait to just relax and chill together. 🙂
Thinking about 5 positive happy things from my week makes me feel lovely! 😀 What has made you happy this week?
Thanks for reading this post!
See you next week!