Hey guys! 😀
After years of the same old hair cut sometimes some of us may think to hell to it let’s get a haircut, some thing brand new. This was me about 5 years ago, I made the brave decision to cut my longer-than-shoulder-length hair into a cute little pixie hair cut.
At this point in my life I was studying hairdressing in college so I wanted to go wild and have an edgy look, and it looked great! I dyed it black and it really suited me, everyone constantly complimented me about it and I really did love it, so much that I had this look for about 3 years. At times I went even crazier and would shave bits of my hair too! This looked awesome but grew out really quickly. I started to grow it out a little and I experimented with different hair colours *as I do* I bleached it blonde, to vibrant red, to brown to black again (nothing ever changes haha! oops) After a while of growing it out I was like nahhhh I miss my short haircut so I would cut it again, I did this a couple of times! Then finally about 2 years ago, I decided to grow it out again and this time I was persistent to keep it up, and I have! *go me*
Okay I feel like I’m ranting on a bit now.. anyways so here are some thoughts that any of you girls or guys will have if you know the struggle of growing out your hair!
1. This is never going to grow
2. Why did I cut it in the first place?
3. Can’t be bothered, let’s just cut it again.
4. But think what I’ll look like when it’s grown..
5. Does it look a bit longer today?
6. Ooh it looks longer when I straighten it.
7. I wonder if I should get extensions?
8. So much effort and money tho, ugh.
9. Only a few more months to go.
10. Why won’t it curl?! This is suppose to look nice and curly.
11. I’ll have to wear it up again today.
12. You can’t really call that a pony tail -.-
13. Will trimming it make it grow faster?
14. I feel like it has stayed this length forever?!
15. Maybe a hat will look better?
16. Jealous of everyone else’s hair right now.
17. Stuff this.
18. It’s just hair..
19. Why is it flicking out at my shoulders?!
20. Ok, it is JUST hair, chillax.
*Have a great day*