Hello everyone! Hope you’re well 🙂
I am one of those people who love to sit there for endless amounts of time and watch videos on YouTube. I like to watch Beauty, Fashion, Funny and Random types of videos! I really enjoy watching people’s vlogging videos too, vlogs are just the best! I find it so interesting how other people’s lives are and you do really get attached to these people it’s insane haha! *guilty*
I am going to tell you some of my favourites to watch and if they sound interesting to you then maybe go check them out and you might really enjoy them just as much as I do. 😛
1. Danger0us person – She is a lovely young American girl named Grace, and she is one of the most beautiful, lovely, bubbly, cute girls I have ever seen and she is also so so beautiful on the inside too. I would say I enjoy her vlogs much more as her and her boyfriend Awsten are so fun and super cute together. Her style is amazing and I do really look to her as a role model, she reminds me of myself with the coloured hair and unique cute style. I follow her also on all her social media and her snapchats are always making me smile. I have been subscribed to her for about just over a year now and I am so happy I randomly came across one of her videos one day!
2. Leda Bunny – Now Leda is super popular and has been on the world of YouTube for years since she was a young teenager. I have watched Leda for probably like 5 years now and she was the first YouTuber who I was obsessed with and she really inspired my style and to not be afraid to stand out and that’s when I started to create my look and dye my hair crazy colours! She went away for a while with some personal stuff and now she is back, I am going to admit yes her channel is very different now but I still like to keep up with what she posts. She is very random and I find her super cute and ditzy! All her old videos are still on YouTube everywhere so research them and watch them, they are fantastic! 😛
3. Velvet Gh0st – Oh Gabby, now this girl is hilarious. She does lots of videos about different things, mainly beauty or fashion related and she also does vlogs on her vlogging channel too! I am in love with her, she seems so lovely and is just stunning, she never fails to brighten the mood and makes me giggle. I really recommend to subscribe to her, you wont regret it! Also, she has THE most cutest cat I have ever laid my eyes on, omg. *adorable*
4. Zoella – Yes, Zoe is one of the most successful YouTubers and has this as like a full-time job now?! Crazy right. I have watched her for a couple of years now and again I really enjoy her vlogs on her vlog channel but I still do love watching lots of her beauty and fashion hauls and all the other random videos she does too, she is stunning and such a lovely person, I have read her book also and I cannot wait until the next one to be released!
5. Brittany Balyn – So I have only recently the last few months discovered Brittany’s channel and I really do love her so much already! Her and her partner also have a daily, yes daily, channel of vlogs too which is just so cool and interesting to watch! She is so lush and I love her style and her personality is fab.
So that was just 5 of my list of like 50 YouTubers that I am obsessed with, that was so hard picking out only a few! So here are just a few more links to a couple more of my faves… BroganTate, JazzyBum, EmilyVictoriaCanham, SophieLouiseBeauty, PointlessBlog, ThatcherJoe, SprinkleOfGlitter.
Have you ever heard or watch any of these? If not check them out and see what you think. 😀
Cheerio for now!
Until next time lovelies, Sophie✨