Hello everyone, hope you’re all well 🙂
I have recently been nominated for yet another award! The lovely InfinitelyAwkard blog nominated me for this award and I am really grateful for this nomination! So many thanks to her, her blog is awesome so go check it out if you haven’t read it yet ♥
The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognises the unique voices of women bloggers around the world.
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. How long have you been blogging?
I started in January 2015, it was something I been thinking about for a few months and thought hey, let’s make it a new years resolution! So I did, and I have been super happy about this decision since 🙂
2. How would you describe your style?
I have my own unique style, it is kind of alternative I guess but I dress differently all the time, I have a variety of things in my wardrobe and I like to keep it fresh and to stand out and just do my own thing. I feel comfortable with how I dress and look and that is all that matters.
3. What song is currently at the top of your playlist?
Fall out boy – Thanks for the memories. This isn’t a new release or anything but it always gets me in a great mood and will forever be one of my favourite songs.
4. Books or Movies?
It is too hard to choose! I have watched more movies than I have read books, but I love them both in different ways.
5. If you could go on holiday wherever you want, where would you pick?
America! Hands down, my dream is to visit as many places in America as I can in my life time 😀
6. Do you get up with one alarm in the morning or do you snooze over and over?
I usually snooze a couple of times, but once I am awake that’s it, usually no going back to sleep for Sophie.
7. What’s your biggest celebrity crush right now?
Harry Styles that gorgeous human being. And it forever will be. Seeing him on Saturday aahhhhhhhh!!!!
8. How long do you spend on your make up in the mornings?
Not too long to be honest, depends how much I wear. If it’s a natural simple look then only like 15 minutes but longest being like 25 minutes or something.
9. What was the last movie you saw and how was it?
Two nights ago my little sister Maddison and I watched 500 days of summer. I totally love this movie and she had never watched it before so that was nice.
10. What’s your top tip for relaxing when you feel stressed?
Music and a nice hot cuppa! And talking to some one that makes you smile and forget about all the bad stuff 😀
My nominees: (sorry if you have already done this or been voted!)
1. What is your favourite pizza toppings?
2. What hair products do you use?
3. What is your natural hair colour?
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
5. What is your favourite Disney movie?
6. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?
7. What kind of music do you listen to?
8. Who is your favourite Marvel character?
9. What is your favourite meal and drink?
10. What do you see your life like in 5 years time?
Hope you enjoyed this blog post!
*Have a wonderful day guys*
Until next time lovelies, Sophie In Neverland✨