Hello everyone, hope you are all good 🙂
Today I am trying out the love & hate tag I have seen floating around the blog world! I very kindly got nominated to do this tag by the wonderful blogger Julija from the blog InfinitelyAwkward and what a wonderful blog it is 😛
I’m going to share 10 things I love and 10 that I hate. Okay, I am not a fan of the word hate but these things I do really dislike! I shall then nominate some blogs that I like to do the same if they’d like to 😀
10 things I love 👍🏻
1. My loved ones – Obviously I adore my amazing boyfriend and my family so so much.
2. My best friend Kristie – I have been best friends with chummy for about 13 years now, which is just insane?! I feel so lucky to have the bond that we have and our friendship is the best and I know it is going to last a life time. Sooo many memories and many more to come. *happy*
3. Marmite – If it is in the house, I will have it. My favourite is marmite on toast, I use a lot too, I just loooove the taste of it so much. You either love it or hate it right 😛
4. Music – I am mostly into pop punk/punk rock, alternative style of music but my music taste ranges from Paramore to One Direction to Chris Brown to S Club 7! So it is safe to say I just love lots of types of music, couldn’t be without it.
5. Lush hot bubble baths – Nothing beats it to unwind and relax 🙂
6. Blogging – I only started blogging this year in 2015 and I love it! It is some what therapeutic and makes me feel good when I write.
7. Kind Gestures – A compliment to holding the door open or even just a simple smile from anyone makes my day. Big or small we should all be nice to each other and respect each other and the world will be a happy place ♥
8. Cats – I am a huge cat lover. If I see a cute cat near by I always feel the need to stroke it 😛 We have a cat named Sasha and she is so lovely and super fluffy. =^.^=
9. Feeling Confident – I love the feeling when I’m all dressed nicely and my hair and make-up looks fab too, feeling confident and comfortable in your own skin is something I love dearly!
10. Shopping – Receiving gifts and things is great also but buying your own things when shopping is great too 😛 I love shopping soooo much, especially for clothes 😀
10 things I hate 👎🏻
1. Lying – A lot of the time I can tell when some one is lying to me, I guess I just get the feeling and I wont stop until I know the truth. But when people lie for no reason it really bugs me! Honesty is the best policy!
2. Rudeness/Bad manners – It costs nothing to be nice and it also makes you feel good too so I really really do hate rude people! ><
3. Clowns – I have a huge phobia of clowns, ever since I was a little girl and I watched some film with a scary clown in, It has now stuck to me ever since. Even thinking about them makes my eyes water.. argh.. :/
4. Spots/Blemishes – Ugh don’t even have to explain, we all share the same hatred -.-
5. Fish – I mean the kind that you eat. I do not eat any fish and the reason being is that I nearly choked on a bone in a bad fishcake when I was 15 and I haven’t eaten any fish since :/ scarred for life I tell you!
6. Copycats – I try to live by the quote “immitation is the sincerest form of flattery” But I am a big believer in expressing yourself and wearing what you want and to never be scared to do your own thing, I like to stand out and have my own unique style. People who are unoriginal and try to be EXACTLY like some one else bugs me, they are missing out on the chance to have their own thing going on. *Be the best version of you*
7. Bullies/Nasties – People who get a thrill on being a horrible human being and hurting other peoples feelings on purpose really get to me! Bullies at school would call me names and try to put me down but you just need to be strong and ignore the haters 🙂
8. Disorganisation – I am the most messy organised person ever. Everything has it’s place and I love to know what the plan is and I am constantly writing lists for everything too! When some one is not organised it makes me want to help them be organised and sort everything out for them! ahaa..
9. Being cold – I am one of those people that are cold like alllll the time *greenhouse plant* as my Dad would call me. My feet and nose especially are always cold, I am a weirdo yes, I love being all snug and warm. I usually never have my feet out of socks because of this.
10. Dead battery – That moment when your phone dies is the worst! Or when your laptop tells you it’s low battery and by the time you reach for the charger it just dies on you -.-
My nominees are…
Hope you all liked reading what i love and hate! You don’t have to put a line about each one but I thought it would be more interesting to read rather than a list as I make so many of those! 😛
*Have a wonderful day*
Until next time lovelies, Sophie In Neverland✨