So I have read a few of these beauty tags and usually it’s beauty bloggers that will do this and my blog isn’t aimed at beauty in particular as my blog hasn’t got a specific theme,but I do love beauty and writing beauty posts so I thought I would do this anyway to let you get to know me a little more!
1. Is your hair natural curly or straight?
Kind of in-between if I’m honest. It’s always been quite wavy but It’s a little more tamed that it used to be.
2. Do you dye your hair yourself or go to a salon?
I usually dye it myself or get my best friend Kristie to do it for me as she is qualified in Hairdressing.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I like to always change it up a bit, I’ll get bored otherwise! My overall style I guess is quite alternative as my boyfriend would say, but some days I will look super cute in colours and frilly socks and the next skinny jeans and rocking a leather jacket!
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I really enjoy doing my own nails myself, if I have some money to spare on going to the salon I would.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Every couple of days, my favourite is to have black nails as they just look awesome and go with ever outfit possible! But I have quite a large nail polish collection ongoing so I enjoy trying all my colours out.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
Both! I always make sure they look as pretty as my finger nails 😀
7. How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?
I am not one to spend hours on doing my make-up, so it usually would take me from 15-25 minutes to complete it.
8. What do you do first? Face or
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Collect.. I’m sure a lot of girls are the same, woops! 😛
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never. I tried them on once and took them straight off within a minute, they felt so weird!? I am really lucky to have dark long lashes naturally so even without mascara I already look like I have it on. (best thing I like about myself!)
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Depends what I’m doing that day really, But if I’m on a night out or something I will go all out 🙂
12. Do you wear makeup when your home alone, or with family?
Hmm, not usually when I’m home and don’t leave the house that day.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, as I’m not that insecure about my face anymore, I never used to be like this tho, my confidence has grown since I got rid of my acne.
14. How many high-end products do you have?
Only a couple of things as I think you can get great stuff from the normal drugstore like Boots and Superdrug. I like to buy a more pricey foundation and that’s some thing that need to look great on your whole face. I’m using Benefit foundation at the moment 🙂
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Almost always leave it until last-minute, but on a night out this gets me really frustrated! haha! When I was a bit younger I’d always lay my outfit out the night before but now I try things on and see how I feel about what I’d be doing that day.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
Not too often, I have a few and depending where I’m going I will choose the handbag that suits the situation and (of course) the outfit too.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
Usually wake up about 9:30ish unless it needs to earlier because of work. I try to lay in when I have the chance too but now a days it doesn’t usually work! 🙁 the latest is probably 11ish. And I’m a bit of a night owl! I do try go to sleep as early as possible, but I struggle to sleep, readingg a book or writing helps me get sleepy tho. If I’m on my own, usually midnight. If not, anytime 😛
18. How often or when do you workout?
I try to aim for 2-3 times a week but I go through phases of having no motivation! (I also work a lot and I get too tired)
19. Left handed or right handed?
20. How tall are you?
21. Do you speak any foreign language?
Nope! On my bucket list is to learn at least one other language. I would probably try to learn French or Spanish.
22. How many pets do you have?
None anymore 🙁 But when I move to my Mum’s in a few weeks she has 2 Jack russel dogs 😀
23. How often are you on wordpress?
All day everyday when I get the chance too! When I’m at home it will be on my laptop and when I’m out I will go onto the App I have on my iPhone5s
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yes I do 🙂
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
26. How did you come up with your Blog name?
This was pretty difficult as I had a few ideas. I had my first blog name (ThoseHappyThoughts) for a few months then decided to change it not too long ago as I felt it was more relevant and I wanted my name to feature in the blog name 😀 (SophieInNeverland)
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
For digital photos I use my iPhone 5s! But I take a lot of photographs on disposable cameras, fujifilm instax, and my Polaroid camera, and I have a camcorder for all my videos I take. Also recently I found my parents old camera from years ago which takes film and I love to use this and see what pictures I have taken when the film gets developed 🙂 I am currently saving up, slowly but surely, for a DSLR camera too
28. How often do you clean your house?
I live at home but currently I am the only girl where I live so I usually do a lot of the tidying and cleaning everyday!
29. What’s your favorite color?
Purple & Black
30. Do you swear?
Yes, not too much and nothing too nasty(i HATE the c word!) But my boyfriend doesn’t really swear and I am round children a lot so I am trying to not swear as much as I would usually. I also think it is more respectful to swear as little as possible, especially in public!
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well it’s just gone 9am, Adam just left to go to work and I don’t start until 11 so I am going to sit and play The Sims for a bit 😛 I love this game!
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this. I would love to read all this about you too so if you’d like to do this tag, feel free to leave your links and I will be sure to give them a read! 😀
Until next time lovelies!