I am a huge movie fanatic! I love watching lots and lots of films all the time and I have a lot of favourites from different genres. Through my teenage years I watched a lot of scary horror and thriller films so as an adult I don’t tend to enjoy them as much, as weird as that sounds? So I won’t be talking about any of those types of films today! So anyways I have picked out my top 5 favourites for you!
1. Hook, 1991. This has and always will be my favourite movie to watch it is so fun and I love the story of Peter Pan so much, hence why my blog is Sophie In Neverland 😛 I also am a huge fan of the late Robin Williams, what a great actor he was. There is so many parts in the film which I just love but especially the food fight they have, I love how they use their imagination and it’s all so colourful, what a great scene! “You lewd, crude, rude, bag of pre-chewed food dude.”
2. Back to the future 1985. I am a mega fan of back to the future! I even have a Pop Vinyl figure of Marty McFly 😀 wow this movie is old! I can never decide out of the 1st and 2nd film I like the most, I like the 3rd one but just not as much as the first 2 that were made. I must have watched these films over and over and even now I will not get bored, just the story is so cool and yes unrealistic but how cool would it be to have a time machine?! and to know some one like Doc would be pretty cool 😛 “Great scott!”
3. Step Brothers 2008. This is one of THE funniest films I have ever seen, I laugh my head off every single time it never gets old! Will Ferrel is fantastic he is one of my favourite male actors. If you have never seen this and like to watch comedies I will definitely recommend it! I know some people might not like this type of humor but I think it is just brilliant, I know like all the words to this film haha 😛 It has the simplest but great quotes that are unforgettable. “Did we just become best friends?!”
4. The Goonies 1985. What a classic film! The first time I seen this when I was little I found it so exciting, I love adventure and fun and this film is what it’s all about! It’s about a group of friends following a treasure map and what they have to go through to get to the treasure is exciting, whilst having crooks chasing them at the same time! It has lot’s of funny parts too, especially by chunk! 😀 “Do the truffle shuffle”
5. Mean Girls 2004. Last but not least, this is one good girly chick flick that is hilarious! We all know so many quotes from this film girlies and you can’t deny it, they will never get old! I remember this one time me and my friends made a burn book of the horrible girls in school, we kissed it with lipstick on our lips too,
Cringe! Lindsay Lohan is fantastic in this film! Also my favourite female actress stars as Regina George the head girl of the mean girls, the beautiful Rachel McAdams. “So if you’re from Africa, why are you white?”
If you haven’t ever seen any of these films yet and like the sounds of them then I recommend them highly 😛 All happy and cheerful films to watch either when you’re bored or having a movie night in!
Until next time lovelies!