Hey guys. 🙂
Wow it’s the 1st May already! How crazy is that right?! Time goes by fast when your having fun I guess 😛 Over to my monthly favourites and what I have been loving throughout of April.
1. First off , some beauty products! I recently purchased the supercat liquid eyeliner pen from the Soap and Glory range, I accidently picked up the fat version rather than the normal one so this one is a bit of a thicker pen but it still works great and it is so much easier than other liquid eyeliners I have used in the past. I also the scandaleyes mascara from Rimmel, I always get Rimmel mascaras I think they are great and fab for the price aswell!
2. This pink lemonade tastes so yummy! I have been purchasing it a lot on my lunch breaks from work, I have only seen this flavour in Superdrug and it comes in with the meal deal and it is so addicting and very refreshing!
3. I have been trying the Bleach London colour hair dyes and this month I have been using the Awkward Peach colour. I love it! I think it looks fab, sometimes it comes about a bit too pinky but I just love the light subtle shade of it 🙂
4. So this month I had my first ever wagamamas! OMG soooo delicious! I got the katsu curry both times that Adam and I went there. It was so nice going somewhere different for dinner out, and they serve quite large portions too which fills you up alot! Afterwards we have green tea to finish, and it’s free! 😛
5. I expect a lot of you have either heard of this app or have it, it’s called MyIdol and annoyingly it’s not in english so may get a bit tricky trying to use it! But please do if you haven’t yet, it is so funny especially when you get them to dance for you haha! You basically take a photo of yourself and they make it animated and you can change the hair and clothes of your person too. This is me and Adam! 🙂 Adam’s looks so much like him tho, how funny 😛
6. Hollyoaks is my all time favourite soap ever! I have watched it from a very young age and have even watched back on the early ones when it was first made. I love all the present and previous characters and I am always gripped, there is always such great and interesting story lines and gosh can that show make me cry! Haha! Love it 😛
7. Lastly I am becoming obsessed with Hello Kitty! It’s just so cute, I have so much stuff of it too! From the teddies to socks to my new phone case 😛 ADORABLE ♥
Hope you enjoyed reading about a few favourite things that I have been loving this month and shall carry on to love to 😀
Until next time lovelies