I love the feeling i get when I see notifications that I have new followers on my blog and when people like and comment on my blog posts, it makes me feel really good and more eager and enthusiastic to write more and more and I do really enjoy blogging. 🙂
So I have recently been nominate for the liebster award from my new blogger friend PugPrincess (thank you so much!) Check out her blog I am loving reading all her blog posts! So here goes!
These are the Rules:
Each nominee must have under 200 followers
Thank and link to the nominating blog
Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
Nominate a few blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated
Write a post containing the questions
Include these rules in the post
1) What is your favourite flower?
My favourite flower is a daisy, there are so lovely and simple and I am looking into getting a small daisy tattoo soon. I do love lilies lots too, they are just so gorgeous to look at, my boyfriend buys me them a lot which is cute ♥
2) What country are you most wanting to visit?
AMERICA! One future goal in my life is to move to america to live one day! I really wish I was born into America, it looks like an amazing and massive place and hopefully I will be able to travel there one day, and I really want to go to Disney so bad!!
3) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
4) Do you have any regrets?
Everything happens for a reason
This is what i truly believe in, and life will always go on. I have a tattoo on my inner arm which reads “no regrets, just love”
5) What are you hoping to achieve with your blog?
To enjoy myself is the main thing I want to achieve which I am doing so already! Also I like to write and blogging helps me on my writing skills. Also I would like to meet and have lots of blogger friends, and we can support each other on our blogs.
6) What is your favourite sport?
I am not a sport person at all! I do like to go swimming tho but only as fun!
7) Are you a dog or a cat person?
100% cat person! I love cats sooo much just everything about them, I have previously had kittens/cats and when I get my own place one day I will definitely be getting another one! Meow. =^.^=
8) What achievement are you most proud of?
To date I haven’t done a lot of huge achievments in my life but I am proud of who I have become, I know that I am a happy kind loving person and I have dreams and goals which I will achieve and I have enjoyed my life so much and will carry on doing so.
9) Favourite annual celebration? (Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day)
My favourite has got to be Christmas as this is the most jolly time of the year and it brings all the family together and everyone is happy and having fun, what more do you want 🙂
10) Favourite Disney character?
Favourite Disney character is a very hard question as I am a big Disney fan and there is just too many to choose from! Ok, one of my faves has got to be Flynn Rider (Eugene) from Tangled! Omg I want to marry him haha! He is hilarious and I just love the way the character is, so so different from the usual classic Prince or guy in Disney films.
Here are my nominees!
Here are my questions for my nominees…
1. What is your favourie meal?
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
3. What is your favourite TV show/programme?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
6. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
7. What is your favourite Disney film?
8. What is your favourite song to listen to at the moment?
9. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
10. If we all had super powers what would you want yours to be?
Thanks for reading everyone! Until next time, Sophie Sophs ♥