This is a random survey that I have seen on a few blog posts so I thought I’d also give it a go 🙂
- What bill do you hate paying the most?
Phone bill. Just because I wish iphones didn’t exist and that we didn’t rely on them so now we have to pay so much a month as our lives do actually revolve a lot around them.
- Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
We usually cook together or for each other quite a lot which we enjoy and it’ very is cute and romantic. Adam cooked me spaghetti meatballs last week for the first time and it was lovely ^.^
- What do you really want to be doing right now?
Led on a beach in a different country that’s very hot with my best friend sipping cocktails 😛 ooh I am so excited for our holiday in June! eep
- How many colleges did you attend?
Only 1 so far, Filton College, Bristol. I got my NVQ in Hairdressing there.
- Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
I was on my instagram scrolling through some photos and seen that the outfit I had worn and posted a photo of a few weeks ago was this, it was clean in my wardrobe so that’s why I chose this on, it’s black and cream stripes!
- What are your thoughts on politics?
Don’t really understand it all that much to be honest.
- First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I’m glad I don’t have work today
- Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Probably that I’m glad I don’t have to be up early the next day haha!
- Do you miss being a child?
Very much so. No money worries and you get to hang out with friends having fun everyday.
- What chore do you despise?
Hmm probably the dishes. Sometimes I quite like doing them, but not when it’s other peoples mess and they leave lot’s and I end up being the only person washing them -.-
- Get up early or sleep in?
Depends on the day I guess. I never have that long lie ins anymore compared to when I was a bit younger. Unless I have an early shift at work but on an average day I would get up around 10am.
- Have you found real love yet?
I think I have. ♥
- Favorite lunch meat?
- What do you get every time you go into the supermarket?
Juice, usually orange or apple
- Beach or lake?
Beach, but mainly because I haven’t really been to any good lakes before. But I do really love going to the beach 🙂
- Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
- Hollyoaks or Eastenders?
Obviously Hollyoaks! I have been watching it since I was like 10 or something and I have even watched lot’s of old episodes from when it first started ha!
- What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Seth Rogen most definitely, he is hilarious.
- Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Does my bicycle count when I was 14?
- Ever use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope never used one.
- Ring tone?
I kind of always have my phone on silent, I’m not even sure why I started doing that? but yeah.
- Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
I remember I did it in school once, my Mum was taking us to the dentist straight from school and I wanted them to be clean and fresh haha!
- Somewhere in America you’ve never been and would like to go?
Anywhere and everywhere! My dream is to visit lots of places in America
- Do you go to church?
Nope never. I’m not very religous at all..
- At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
New career which I am on my way to doing so. I already have an awesome relationship.
- How old are you?
22.. and I wish to stay this age, please.. Life goes way fast after you hit 18!
- Do you have a go-to person?
I have chummy, my best friend, my other half, Kristie. In every situation she is my go-to person and it feels great to have her always.
- Are you where you want to be in life?
Yes and no.I am heading in the right direction, I just wish I could fast forward and be doing what I want to be doing. Gotta work hard and stay determined now!
Stay happy peeps!
Until next time, Sophie =^.^=