So i decided to write a blog post about what women (well some women) in their twenties seem to love and obsess over, and yes I am included in this!
- Red lipstick. Or any other shade that usually would stand out. We just love to own it, BAM completes the face
- Black ankle boots
- Loving Disney maybe slightly more than when you were a child
- Older handsome celebrity men who seem to have got better with age?! hello Gerard Butler and James Franco
- Romantic chick flicks, got to love having a good cry over some thing completely unreal
- Hair styles and colours, got to experiment right?
- Diet coke, no calories obviously tastes the best
- Britney & Christina Aguilera’s old hits
- Constantly overly buying candles. To add to the huge collection of candles you already have
- Watching reality tv shows and thinking, I actually like this?
- Saying “I’m like the only person from high school without a baby”
- Looking on people’s instagrams and thinking how are they and their life so amazing?!
- Reading and sharing endless list of things from the 90’s
- Watching friends over and over and never getting bored with an episode
- Two for Tuesdays
- Thinking and saying out loud “Wow I feel so old” when really you’re not actually that old yet
- Taking selfies, but taking 20 minutes to decide if you actually like any of them enough to post on social media
- Bed sheets, towels and cushions. We are turning into adults, oh no
Well I wonder if any one else in their twenties can relate to any of these? I know I certainly can!
Until next time lovelies! Sophie ❤️