versatile award. πŸ’œ

Hey everyone!

I got another award from the lovely blogger Meghanat0712Β thank you very much for this! I have some awesome blog followers and they are very kind and encouraging which is great support for another new blogger.

The rulebook for this award says:

β€’First of all,give the link and name of the blogger who nominated you, in your post.
β€’Secondly,give 7 facts about you.
β€’Lastly,nominate some new bloggers to do the same.

So here goes!

Facts about me..

1. I love marmite and lot’s of it! In toast and in sandwiches yummy.
  2. I am obsessed with taking photos and videos, especially on my old camera that my dad gave me, my polaroid, instax camera and throw away disposable ones! <– i use these a lot!
  3. I am a worrier, makes me anxious, big or small and it does get annoying.
  4. I’ve never worn fake eye lashes, yes these are real and they are the best thing that I like about my appearance.
  5. I am 1 of 7 siblings! Yes, it’s a hell of a lot! I am also the middle child which I love πŸ™‚
  6. I was born in Bristol in England on the 28/09/1992
  7. I am 5ft4 which is kind of average, I am happy about my height, wouldn’t wish to be any taller or shorter.

Now for my nominations..

InfinitelyAwkward

xSumOff

Prateek

SammSanity

PugPrincess

Until next time lovelies, SophieΒ β™₯

12 Comments

1. April 19, 2015 / 7:52 pm

Brilliant, you deserve the award. Thank you for the nomination, I’ll get into it asap xx

2. April 19, 2015 / 8:00 pm

Thank you for nominating me! I’ll be sure to link your blog in to my post! πŸ™‚ xx

3. April 19, 2015 / 8:49 pm

3 and 4 fits me perfectly, also I am 1 of 6 siblings. The youngest, though πŸ™‚ Great post. Excited to do this too.

• April 19, 2015 / 8:54 pm

aw that’s nice to know ^.^ oh wow! i have hardly met anyone with so many like me πŸ˜› i love having a big family tho πŸ™‚ xx

4. April 20, 2015 / 11:34 am

This is such a cute piece of writing. Keep it up love. 😘

5. April 20, 2015 / 2:30 pm

Hearty congratulations to you, Sophie! And thank you so much for this wonderful gift in the beginning of the week! You definitely made it worthwhile πŸ˜‰
    And I loved all your facts! They are just so adorable. But sadly Marmite is something we don’t get here πŸ™ So I can neither love it, nor hate it πŸ˜€ But going by your enthusiasm, I won’t dare to miss it in this life πŸ˜€
    I too love those old Polaroid cameras! Those developed photographs can never be replaced by the digital ones *feeling nostalgic and smiling dreamily*. Also, your eyes! Tell them they got a new fan! Natural beauty is something we all love ^_^

• April 30, 2015 / 12:18 pm

Aw thank you so much! how lovely of you πŸ˜€ MArmite is the best, so addicting! haha love it on toast πŸ˜› aw thank you that’s very nice of you πŸ™‚ x